Mittwoch, 4. März 2015

week 7

schedule week 7


Week 7 is done. Another week of classes, enrichments, presentations, home-works, physical training and the weekly challenge. I finished a lot of paperworks and worked late night. That's why my lack of sleep increased. Further I injured myself and fight my backpains, but I'll stand it. On Wednesday we celebrated the International Night at Atrium. It's the highlight of each session wenn the international students represent their countries and serve domestic food and beverages. Everbody created an information desk and spent a lot of efforts to be a good host. I got support by the BKA-liasion officers of German Embassy. They helped me to buy and serve popular stuff like german sausages and of course our famous beer. Thank you guys, great job - will meet next days in Washington D.C. for a german after-hour dinner. It was a successful evening with a lot of fun. I think there are a lot more Germany fans now:-). Weekend I stayed in Quantico to get a little bit calm and sleep. I used the time for finishing further paperworks. Friday I accomplished the Blue Brick Challenge. Now swimming will become fun for the rest of my stay. On Sunday-Morning I met with Ralph at library. He works as a supervisor at homicide-division in California. He is also a passionated draw-artist, police drawer and got's a professional training by the FBI. He promised to teach me, even I'll pretend to be untalented. We spent three hours in library and I'm really impressed by his patience, skills and my result. The guy I draw it's not me:-).
At Sunday afternoon we went out for D.C. to watch Icehockey match - Washington Capitals against Maple Leafs (Canada). Bryan from Canada organized tickets and we entered the Verizon arena downtown in Washington D.C. Even his Canadian team lost the game we spent a good evening with full entertainment and unhealthy American food.



PT - me, Roberto/Brazil, Brian 

draw portraits with Ralph in library

the result - it's not me, we took a neutral face

leadership class

presentation in violent crime class



group tasks 

crime scene analysis

between two classes - time for conversation

Ralph and me at International Night

Mon from Thailand in Library

Blue-Brick is finished - yeaah!!

impressions from Verizon-Arena in Washington D.C.

Washington Capitals-Maple Leafs   4:0

International Night at Atrium

Welcome  speech of FBI-unit chief Harrigan

24 internationals 

Xavier and me

my colleagues from German Embassy at International Night

Craig/UK, Dick/Hongkong and me

Captain David Centner and me

So far, so good.
Next update after week 8.

Heiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen